Saturday, May 24, 2008

We've got Spirit...yes we do!

So we had spirit week at Lincoln School this week and I may have had a little too much fun! But my 4th graders and I rocked it out and came out on top with the most spirit for the elementary school - so proud of these guys! :) Here are some of the crazy pictures from this week! :)

Monday - Twin Day
We teachers decided to launch spirit week sporting our spirit/unity and wearing the black and white combos...


Tuesday - Retro Day
Pulling odds and ends out of the closets created these great outfits...loved it!


Some called us Axel Rose and Richard Simmons today.....ha!


Wednesday - Soccer Day
Sporting our favorite soccer team gear...Chiva's gear was dominating this day. :)


Thursday - Disney Day
Though I was uncertain of a costume until Wednesday night, I decided on Sully from Monster's Inc. :) And Marin made a fantastic Cruella Devil. (and yes, we did wear these costumes to parent-teacher meetings Thursday evening...ha!)


And here's Mike and Boo from Monster's Inc. as well! :) What a fun and warm day! (the fabric I was wearing started out white...I had to spray paint it and Marin helped me sew it up into a monster costume.)



Friday - Group Day
Each class had to chose a theme and come to school dressed accordingly. My fourth graders and I chose the "circus theme" and had WAY too MUCH fun! :) (marin's class chose "old people" as their theme...hence her large caboose).


Look at the spirit! I was beaming with pride as we performed our circus routine for the entire school....man, what a life and what a job I have been blessed with! :)


Nehemiah 8:10b "...for the joy of the LORD is your strength."

1 comment:

Cara said...

always love reading your blogs gf! Good stuff for nightshift!