some of you may know that I have a thing for taking pictures, so enjoy some of the things I get to see everyday as I live in Guadalajara, Mexico and teach at Lincoln School....welcome to my life
This is my bedroom in our casa
This shows our main living/dining room
Here you can see our kitchen/dining room
Though I once joked that I was no Betty Crocker in the kitchen, I must say my cooking is not so bad these days...
Marin obviously agrees with this face!
This creature is what greeted us upon coming home the other day. We kill at least something everyday and we have found 5 dead cockroaches...one of them was in the freezer...who knows how it got there??
Sometimes we may have too much time on our hands down here in Mexico...
Here's a look at part of my classroom....love it!
This represents day 3, if you can read the sentences on the board they are purposely written wrong as the students are supposed to correct them each day. And the sentences tell the truth....Miss Dynes has a very sore throat and doesn't really have a voice...let's just say it made for an interesting day of teaching...the kids have never been so quiet! :)
Today is Marin's Birthday! This is one of our many pictures to remember the special day!
Here's a look at the Minnesota girls! Marin, Jensine, and I!
I write on the board a lot....
This is a flower that adorns our door...there are plenty more where this came from, they are so pretty!
Well I hope you enjoyed some of the pictures from my life these days....there will be more to come!
Bendiciones desde Mexico (Blessings from Mexico!)
4 comments:
Hey Dom,
Glad you arrived in Mexico safe and sound! Travis and I will definitely check your blog regularly to keep up with your life there. Here is our blog address in case you don't have it:
www.inthebeautyofalltheearth.blogspot.com
Have fun with your class!
Michelle
hey Dom! It's really neat to see your house and room. Mom and I are at the hospital using the computers, so we decided to check out your blog for updates. I hope all is going well!
Love you,
Hannah and Mom
hey dom!
your pictures are so cute. your apartment and classroom are so cute! keep the pictures coming!!! i love you!
Becca
You write very well.
Post a Comment