"Love: the kind of feeling you know you want"
"God gave us his love when he died on the cross. We should love one another."
"In the Bible it says that love means God. God gave us His love. Love also means to show an interest to others and not because of what they look like. If they are blonde or if they have brown hair, it is ok. If they are pretty or not, if they have pretty clothes or not. If they have Nike or Adidas shoes, if they have Guitar Hero or not, we don't need to focus on things to love."
"Love is when you fall in love with someone who is kind, helpful and funny."
"Love means you like a lot. Love means my favorite things. Example: I love my family. We love Jesus and God. I think love means you really like it or someone a lot."
"Love can be a feeling about someone. Ex: I love Pancho"
"Love can be feeling something great. Ex: I love you, you are great."
"Love is something that you like. God is love. Love is giving something without force. Love is not shouting. Love is being kind."
"Love is to be kind to someone or to be obedient."
"Love is when someone helps you or gives you something. When people take care of you or have an interest in you, they love you."
"Love is when you like a person. When you have a very good friend or a good feeling. Love is when my mom gives me a cookie."
"Love is when you like something. I like soccer. Love is when my mom punishes me or when she prays for me at night. Love is something that you do for someone."
Words of honesty. Words of truth. Words from the mouths of my 4th graders.
And I think I am teaching them, little do they know.
And lots do I learn.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these "jewels"...that is why I LOVE KIDS!!!
Post a Comment